- 100 % natural products
- Supports joint health
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Boswellia Curcumin
It is made using the standardized extract of two herbs- Boswellia serrate and Curcuma longa. Curcumin is the main active chemical present in Turmeric which is responsible for the remarkable properties exhibited by turmeric. Planet Ayurveda's Boswellia Curcumin is a very versatile dietary supplement that helps to maintain healthy bones, muscles and joints of the body.
2. Aamvatantak Churna
Planet Ayurveda's Aamvatantak churna is an excellent dietary supplement that supports joint health. This powder is prepared from the combination of herbs that are frequently used in Ayurveda. These herbs are Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Suranjaan (Colchicum automnale), Methi (Trigonella foencum graecum), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) and Sonth (Zingiber officinale).
3. Ashwagandha Capsules
Ashwagandha capsules from the house is made using the pure and standardized extract of ashwagandha. It supports overall general health.
4. Joint Aid Plus
Planet Ayurveda's Joint aid plus is another nutritional product to supplement the diet. This product is made using a special combination of wonderful herbs that are mentioned in Ayurveda and are used frequently. The herbs include Nirgundi (Vitex negundo), Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). It supports joint health.
5. RumoGin 5 Capsules
Rumogin capsules are an herbal formulation made from a combination of Curcumin, Saunth, Shallaki, Maricha and Pippali. This formulation aids in maintaining healthy joints and a healthy skeletal system.
6. Yograj Guggul
Yograj guggul is prepared using herbs like Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Pippali (Piper longum), Kulanjan (Alpinia galanga) and many others. The formulation helps in providing strength to the body and muscles as well. This formulation helps provide strength to bones as well and also is effective in nourishing the sheath above nerves preventing it from wear and tear process. Along with that, it will remove the ailments like pain, stiffness as well as numbness of the bones and muscles. The yograj guggul has a vata pacification effect which helps in getting rid of accumulated vata in the joints thus relieving symptoms and it also has an impact on digestion. It improves digestion and hence results in digestion of endotoxins or ama dosha.
- Boswellia Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Aamvatantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water, before meals.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 2 capsule twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Joint Aid Plus - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- RumoGin 5 Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with warm water, after meals.
- Yograj Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily with warm water, after meals.