- This classical ayurvedic supplement manages unwanted growth in the body.
- It supports a healthy mind and body.
- It maintains the proper blood circulation.
- It supports healthy digestion.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colours, yeast, binders, fillers.
Availability: 1000 In Stock
Size (Per Unit) : 120 Tablets
Product Weight (gms) : 70 gm
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice or thrice daily with lukewarm water
Each Tablet is 500 mg
- Shuddha parada (Purified Mercury)
- Shuddha gandhak (Purified Sulphur)
- Loha bhasma (Iron calx)
- Vanga bhasma (Tin calx)
- Tamra bhasma (Copper calx)
- Kansya bhasma (Bronze calx)
- Shuddha hartal (Purified arsenic)
- Shuddha tutha (Purified copper sulphate)
- Shankh bhasma (Pearl calx)
- Varatika bhasma (Corrie shells bhasma)
- Trikatu churna (Powder of Piper nigrum, Piper longum and Zingiber officinale)
- Triphala churna (Powder of three myrobalans)
- Chavya churna (Powder of Piper chava)
- Vidanga churna (Powder of Embelia ribes)
- Vidhara churna (Powder of Argyreia nervosa)
- Shati churna (Powder of Curcuma zedoaria)
- Pippalimool churna (Powder of roots of piper longum)
- Patha churna (Powder of Cyclea peltata)
- Hauber churna (Powder of Juniper berry)
- Choti Elaichi churna (Powder of Elettaria cardamomum)
- Devdaru churna (Powder of Cedrus deodara)
- Panchlavan (5 salts)
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Bhaishajya-Ratnavali / Chapter of Hernia