Vran Rakshas Oil is a classical oil preparation prepared for severe wounds, diabetic sores, bed sores, Fistula.
DESCRIPTION OF HERBS
- Sarson taila (Mustard oil) - Mustard oil is an amazing wound healer as it reduces the symptoms of arthritis, pain and helps in alleviating inflammation.
- Parada (Purified mercury) - Purified mercury is known for its rejuvenation properties and is very useful in healing ulcers or managing pain and inflammation.
- Gandhak (Purified sulphur) - Gandhak possesses antibiotic, antifungal and antimicrobial properties and it makes this herb potent to be effective in Skin conditions.
- Hartal (Orpiment) - Hartal is helpful in providing lustre and is classically known as kushthahara (Useful in Skin disorders).
- Nag Sindhoor (Type of lead calx) - Nag sindhoor is a type of Nag which is used in clinical practise and helpful in reducing scars, blemishes and promotes wound healing.
- Mainsail (Realgar) - Mainsail is an uprasa mentioned in Ayurveda which helps in reducing itching and is useful in purifying Blood.
- Lashuna (Allium sativum) - Lashuna is proven to be a good wound healer as it possesses antimicrobial properties.
- Vatsanabha (Aconitum ferox) - This herb should always give wonderful effects on skin if used in small quantities. Vatsanabha is a yogvahi herb that means it increases the efficacy of other herbs too.
- Tamra bhasma (Calx of copper) - Tamra bhasma helpful in balancing Pitta and Kapha dosha thus useful in skin disorders.