- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports Healthy Brain
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Shilajit Capsules
Shilajit is a rock extract, also known as rock sweat which is brownish black hard paste like substance. It is found predominantly in the Himalayan region bordering India, China, and Asia.
Shilajit, a food supplement maintains healthy urinary and male reproductive system. Planet Ayurveda's Shilajit Capsules contain pure extract of Shilajit. Shilajit contains minerals in ionic form, vitamins, fulvic acid and phytonutrients which help to maintain healthy body metabolism.
2. Brahmi Capsules
Brahmi is known as Bacopa monnieri scientifically. Brahmi is a creeping herb with spreading branches that grows in marshy places. This is native to India. It has small oval shaped green leaves that spread horizontally. Flowers are white- purplish with 4 to 5 petals. Fruit is oval and sharp at apex.
Brahmi capsules of Planet Ayurveda are packed with standardized extract of Brahmi.
3. Memory Support
Memory Support capsules are packed with pure extracts of – Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Vacha (Acorus calamus), shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) and yastimadhu (Glycerrhiza glabra).
Vacha is called as sweet flag which is very common plant in gardens.
Shankhpushpi is beautiful flowered plant used widely in India.
Yastimadhu is also known as muhlethi in Hindi and licorice in English. It is used by most of the Indian people in kitchen to maintain healthy body.
4. Brahmi Chyawanprash
This is a blend of wonderful ingredients like amla along with other 48. Brahmi, one of the ingredient in it helps to maintain healthy nervous system and helps to support vitiated mansik doshas.
It supports the need of nutrition and energy of nervous cells.
Use regularly for better results.
- Shilajit Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with warm water in a day.
- Brahmi Chyawanprash - 1-2 tablespoon two times in a day with warm water or milk.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule two times in a day with warm water in a day.
- Memory Support - 1 capsule two times in a day with warm water in a day.