Trailokya chintamani ras is an Ayurvedic preparation which is available in tablet form that contains herbal and mineral ingredients. It is called as the rasa aushadhi in Ayurveda as it has parad or purified mercury along with other components.
TRAILOKYA CHINTAMANI RAS
Quantity: 10 tablets
Dosage: The formulation is in tablet form (125 mg each). The dose generally guided is one tablet twice a day after meals.
- Purified mercury (shuddha parad)
- Hirak bhasma (calcined diamond)
- Suvarna bhasma (calcined gold)
- Rajat bhasma (calcined Silver)
- Tamra bhasma (Calcined Copper)
- Tikshna loha bhasma (calcined iron)
- Abhrak bhasma (calcined mica)
- Moti pishti (Purified Pearl paste)
- Purified Sulphur (Shuddha gandhak)
- Shankh bhasma (calcined shell)
- Praval bhasma (calcined coral)
- Purified arsenic (Shuddha hartal)
- Shuddha manhashilla (sulphide of arsenic)
- Bhavana Dravya
Bhavna dravya are basically the ingredients which are being mixed in liquid form to increase the pharmaceutical properties of a formulation.
- Nirgundi Swaras
- Surankanda rasa
Reference: Bhaishajya Ratnavali