- Contain 100% natural products.
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts.
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Available at reasonable price.
- An amazing care for gum disorders or pyorrhea.
- Pacifies all the three doshas.
1. GUM CARE POWDER
Gum Care Powder is an amazing formulation prepared using herbs like sonth (Zingiber officinale), Haritaki (terminalia chebula), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Khadir (Acacia catechu), Karpur (Cinnamomum), Poog (Areca catechu) and many other herbs. As its name indicates it cares for our gums. It also assists in maintaining good oral health.
2. IRIMEDADI OIL
Irimedadi Oil is a classical oil preparation prepared using different herbs like gayatri, manjishtha, laung (clove). arimedadi etc. These herbs lend its medicinal properties to this oil that is used in management of oral hygiene. Irimedadi oil is classically known as mukha roga nashak. Roga like Dantapraharsh, mukhadurghanada will fade away after using irimedadi oil for oil pulling.
Boswellia-Curcumin is a polyherbal formulation prepared using two herbs named shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and haridra (Curcuma longa). These two herbs work wonderfully in collaboration and aids in effectively managing shoola. This formulation also assists in alleviating shoshira, mahashoshira, Sheetada, dantapuputak, tundikeri etc.
4. NEEM CAPSULES
Neem Capsules is a single herbal formulation in capsule form prepared using Standardized extract of Azadirachta indica. It has various health benefits due to its kshaya (astringent), Tikta (bitter) rasa and also pacifies pitta and kapha dosha. Neem has active compounds like nimbin, nimbosterol which sustain a healthy oral system.
5. MANJISHTHA CAPSULES
Manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) is an amazing herb used in the preparation of Manjishtha capsules. This herb pacifies kapha and pitta dosha. It has tikta (bitter), madhur (sweet) ras, ruksha (dry) and guru (heavy) properties with hot potency. So this formulation is shothahara, vranropaka and kushtha ghana.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Gum Care Powder - Massage this powder locally over the gums or affected area in the mouth.
- Irimedadi Oil - Do massage over gums with Gum Care Tooth Powder.
- Boswellia-Curcumin - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Neem Capsules - 2 Capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Manjishtha Capsules - 1 Capsule twice daily with plain water after meals