- Contains 100% natural products
- Absolutely free from chemicals, additives, extra colors, fillers and yeast etc.
- Pure vegetarian formulations
- Formulated by M.D Ayurveda experts
- Has all the pure herbs explained in ancient ayurvedic texts
- Balances all the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, Kapha in body
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Maintains healthy metabolism
1. VARA CHURNA
Vara Churna is a blend of Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki (Triphala). Amalaki is related to Pitta energy, Bibhitaki corresponds to Kapha and Haritaki is related to Vata energy. The balance of these three energies is very important as it leads to overall health of the body. Regular consumption of Vara Churna maintains healthy digestive system.
2. PILE OFF CAPSULES
Pile OFF Capsule by Planet Ayurveda is a wonderful natural supplement. It is packed with herbs such as Haridra, Shunthi, Sajjikshaar, Nagkesar and Choti Harar. All these herbs are known for their actions and properties in Ayurveda. Pile OFF Capsule maintains healthy digestive system and maintains balance of three doshas in body.
3. KANCHNAAR GUGGUL
Kanchnaar Guggul is a combination of eight amazing herbs such as Kanchnaar, Triphala (Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki), Trikatu (Pippali, Marich and Shunthi), Varun, Twak, Tejpatra and Shudh Guggul (herbal extract). Kanchnaar Guggulu is a natural supplement in tablet form. Kachnaar is a tree with beautiful flowers. It is known to balance the cells functions and bark is used here in the formulation. Other herbs have got their own actions and properties as explained by our great Acharya's. Kanchnaar Guggulu is an amazing classical formulation formulated by Planet Ayurveda.
4. RASHKUTHAR RAS
Arshkuthar Ras is a classical preparation that is used in the supporting management of piles. Arsh here means haemorrhoids and this preparation is herbo mineral that means it has both herbal extract of plants and minerals. Moreover, the formulation also has its impact on aruchi, aatop, aadhman as well. The digestive fire is also increased by this formulation. It is the rasaushadhi being mentioned in Ayurvedic texts. In addition, formulation is also helpful in rakta arsh as well.
5. CHITRAKADI VATI
Chitrakadi Vati is a very great classical formulation in tablet form. It is a very popular preparation of the Ayurvedic system which is known to have deepan and pachan effect on digestion. Due to this deepan and pachan effect it results in better health of pachan sansthan. The reason behind such a wonderful action is because maximum of its ingredients are astringent in rasa and thus helps in pachan of ama as well. As the ama pachan begins the koshta shuddhi also begins and thus a healthy digestive tract is maintained. The chitrakadi vati is also known by the name chitrak gutika.
6. NIRGUNDI OIL
Nirgundi Oil is an oil preparation prepared by Planet Ayurveda using the amazing vatnashak herb i.e. Nirgundi. Nirgundi is known as Chinese chaste tree, five-leaved chaste tree, horseshoe vitex, or nisinda and is small with reddish brown bark. Vitex negundo are commonly found near bodies of water, recently disturbed land, grasslands, and mixed open forests. It has katu (pungent), tikta (bitter) rasa and hot potency thus aids in balancing vata and kapha dosha. This taila can be used in arsha roga as it is a mesmerizing rujahara which is occuring due to shotha in guda region.
- Vara Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Pile OFF Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Kanchnaar Guggul - 2 tablets three times daily with warm water after meal.
- Arshkuthar Ras - 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Chitrakadi Vati - 1 tablet twice daily with warm water after meal.
- Nirgundi Oil - For local application on the affected area.