Laxmibilas Ras (Nardiya) which is also spelled as Nardiya Lakshmi Vilas Ras is one of the herbomineral medicines which mainly contains Abhrak bhasma. This also contains Shuddha Gandhak, Abhrak Bhasma, Datura, Cannabis seeds, Shuddha Parad, and many other ingredients. Ras Aushadhi is one of the fast-acting medicines which helps in nourishing the body.
- It can be taken along with honey and ginger juice in cases of chronic fever and diseases caused due to violation of the Vata Dosha.
- In cases of intermittent fever, it can be taken along with honey, pippali churna, butter, honey, and betel leaf juice.
- Over dosage might alter control of blood sugar levels.
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Avoid consumption of this medicine during pregnancy.