- It helps to maintain healthy female reproductive system.
- It supports healthy menstruation.
- It supports healthy digestive system.
- It helps to maintain healthy balance of female hormones.
- It supports overall female health.
- It supports healthy blood sugar level.
- It balances pitta doshas.
KAMDUDHA RAS (MOTI YUKT)
Availability: 950 In Stock
Size (Per Unit) : 60 Pills
Dosage : As advised by the physician.
SKU: BM32 Classical Ayurvedic Products,DIGESTIVE HEALTH,LIVER HEALTH,METABOLIC HEALTH,Planet Ayurveda,RAS
- Mukta Bhasma - Mukta bhasma is made using purified Peral. Mukta is commonly known as pearl and its chemical composition is calcium carbonate. Other names of mukta are Mauktika, shuktija, shashipriya, shashiratna and Ambhasar. It is widely available in Sri Lanka, Japan, Iran, Iraq, Australia, Italy and many other countries. Mukta bhasma is sweet in taste, cold in potency and is very light to digest. Mukta bhasma is virya vardhak, kapha and pitta nashak, Agnimandya nashak and pushtikar.
- Shankh Bhasma - Shankh bhasma is prepared using conch shells. The chemical composition of shankh is CacO3 and shankhak, Kambu, Trirekha, Samudraj, sunad are its various other names. After purifying shankh bhasma is made which is having sheeta veerya (cold potency), astringent taste and sheeta and ushna guna. It is grahi, balya, agni deepak and an amazing sangrehaninashak and pitta pacifier. Shankh bhasma normalizes the balance of all the three doshas and sustains the normal functioning of the bodily system.
- Praval Bhasma - Praval bhasma is prepared from Praval which is commonly known as Moonga or coral. The other names of praval are Bhaumratna, Vidrum, Raktang, latamani etc. Coral calcium has chemical similarity with bicarbonate, but due to some trace minerals, its chemical structure is similar to the human bones. It is Shweta varnya and has sheeta veerya. Pravala bhasma pacifies all the tridosha but predominantly works on vata kapha dosha. Praval is available in the oceans of India, Italy, Spain, Australia, France etc.
- Varatika Bhasma - Varatika bhasma is prepared from cowries. It is mainly indicated in pitta disorders and also stabilizes all the three doshas. It has katu (pungent) taste and hot potency. Varatika which is long, golden in colour and has small nodules at the back is known as grahya varatika. Then this varatika is purified with kanji and used for various medicinal purposes.
- Shuddha Gairik - Shuddha gairik is extensively used in managing numerous health conditions. It is easily found in all the regions of India but abundantly found in singhbhum district of Bihar. It has a sweet, astringent taste and a cold potency. Its chemical composition is Fe203. Gairik is of three types but from all of them Swarna gairik is best to use for medicinal purposes. It pacifies all the three doshas but predominantly works on Pitta dosha and aids in managing all the pittaj conditions.
- Giloy Satva - Amrita satva is mainly the ghan of Tinospora cordifolia. Giloy is a climbing shrub native to India but also found in China and other tropical areas of Africa and Australia. Giloy is also known as Guduchi or Amrita and has bitter or astringent taste, hot potency, light, oily, unctuous properties. It is best known for its doshatrayahara action which means it pacifies all the three doshas in the body. In classical ayurvedic texts Amrita is rasayani (rejuvenating), balya (strengthening), Amahara (detoxifying), dahahara (burning pacifier) and kasashwashar (cough cold pacifier).
- Mukta Shukti Bhasma - Mukta shukti bhasma is prepared from pearl oysters. It has cold potency and is extensively used in pacifying pitta and kapha dosha. Oyster is an excellent source of various minerals like Zinc, calcium, iron, Vitamin A, B12, selenium etc. Before using Mukta shukti for clinical purposes it is purified and then these pearl oysters are ready for the use.
Reference - Ayurved Saar Sangrah