- 100 % natural products
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Brahmi Capsules
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) is an ancient ayurvedic herb which promotes the overall functioning of the brain. It is a dietary supplement and acts as a nervine tonic which helps in improving the brain functions.
2. Gotu Kola Capsules
Mandookparni (Centella asiatica) is a potent nervine herb. It helps in the repair of nervous tissue which is useful in neuromuscular disorders, and also increases the general brain function and memory. It has a soothing effect on the nervous system and enhances its functioning.
3. Neuro Plan Syrup
It is a pure herbal syrup made by the blend of many herbs which are highly beneficial for the nervous system. These herbs maintain and enhance the effect of nerves in a natural way. It is a potent syrup for stimulating the function of the nervous system.
4. Boswellia Curcumin
This formulation is composed of two powerful herbs, which are widely used in ayurvedic medicinal preparations. According to studies, it helps to manage Vata and Pitta dosha in our body. Also, it may be effective in delaying various degenerative problems.
5. Ashwagandha Capsules
It is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda where the root powder is used over the years to maintain overall health. It contains chemicals which are good for the nervous system. It can be used in powder, tablet or capsule form. It is a boon for brain health.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Gotu Kola Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Neuro Plan Syrup - 2 teaspoonful twice in a day after meal.
- Boswellia Curcumin - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal.