- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy nerves
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. ASHWAGANDHA CAPSULES
Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsule contains standardized extract of Ashwagandha herb (Withania somniferum).
It is a great herbal supplement for maintaining health and wellbeing. Planet Ayurveda's Ashwagandha capsules are purely vegetarian and free from chemicals and additives.
2. BRAHMI CAPSULES
It is a natural supplement containing standardized extract of Brahmi (Bacopa monieri). It is a pure and herbal formulation which helps support a healthy brain.
Planet Ayurveda's Brahmi capsules are purely herbal and pose no side effects.
3. CURCUMIN CAPSULES
Curcumin is an active compound of the rhizomatous herb of Turmeric. The capsule is packed with standardized extract of Turmeric.
Turmeric is a common household spice in India, well - known for its rich aroma. It imparts a deep yellow coloration to the food recipes. A lot of research is being carried out on Turmeric, in the field of Ayurveda.
4. GANDHAK RASAYAN
Planet Ayurveda's Gandhak Rasayan is a purely herbal supplement prepared from the standardized purified sulfur. It is a herbal remedy which helps in maintaining healthy skin and wellbeing. It is available in tablet form.
5. MAHAKALYANAKA GHRIT
The Mahakalyanaka Ghrit is a very great classical formulation that gives very fantastic results in bell's palsy. The ghrit has ingredients like haridra (Curcuma longa), Daru Haridra (Berberis aristata), Shalparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Prishnparni (Ureria picta) and many others. These all ingredients give very great results especially in drooling which is the typical symptom of this condition. Mostly, Bell's palsy is the result of vata aggravation in the body thus causing twitching, pain and finally drooling of the one side of the face. The formulation gives really good results in many manas roga as well like unmaad, apasmar, ardit and many others.
6. NIRGUNDI OIL
It is an oil based natural supplement which is used for local application to support healthy skin and maintains muscular strength.
It contains Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) as the main ingredient which is a popular herb in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha Capsules - 1 Capsule, twice a day with warm water after meals.
- Brahmi Capsules - 1 Capsule twice a day with warm water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules - 1 Capsule twice a day with warm water after meals.
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 Tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Mahakalyanaka Ghrit - 1/2 Teaspoonful, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Nirgundi Oil - Gentle massage over the face, once daily.