- 100% natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies)
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- Supports healthy skin
- 100% vegetarian formulations
- Free from chemicals, preservers, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula
A mixture of Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Pitta papda (Fumaria officinalis), Chirayata (Swertia chiretta) and Ghrit Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) make this amazing natural product that comes in capsule form. Standardized extracts are used here so that best results are seen.
2. Navkarshik Churna
A wonderful blend of herbs that support healthy blood circulation. It contains Amla (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurrao), Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) and Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata).
3. Gandhak Rasayan
Another supplement by Planet Ayurveda in tablet form, Gandhak Rasayan contains purified sulfur in it. Regular consumption of this supports healthy and beautiful skin.
4. Lippu Oil
Herbal oil which is used externally for local application. It manages healthy skin and blood flow.
5. Vetplai Thailam
Another herbal oil that makes a part of Atopic Dermatitis Care Pack is Vetplai Thailam. When it is used with other mentioned natural supplements, helps to maintain healthy skin.
6. Mandarin Orange Soap
This soap is a made up of citrus and scents that are derived from orange and mandarin. This again maintains healthy skin and one can use it regularly as a bathing soap.
- Gleaming Skin, Hair, Nails Formula - 1 cap, twice daily, with plain water, after meals
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 tsp. full, twice daily, with plain water, after meals
- Gandhak Rasayan - 2 tab, twice daily, with plain water, after meals
- Lippu Oil - Apply daily after bath
- Vetplai Thailam - Apply at night and leave
- Mandarin Orange Soap - Use daily as a bathing bar