- 100 % natural products
- Maintenance of Tridosha (three body energies).
- Formulated by MD Ayurveda doctors
- 100 % vegetarian formulations.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers
- All herbs have distinct explanation in ancient Ayurvedic literature
1. CHANDRAPRABHA VATI
It is a classical ayurvedic formulation adapted from the age old preparations mentioned in "Sharangdhar samhita" an ancient text book of Ayurveda.
It pacifies all the three body energies namely vata (space), pitta (fire) and kapha (phlegm).
It has a long list of more than 20 herbs, a few salts and minerals.
2. AROGAYAVARDHINI VATI
Aarogayavardhini vati is another classical preparation which is also great for supporting harmony in between the various body organs. It is another classical ayurvedic preparation that is in use since, ancient times. The tablets contain a proportionate mixture of many components which can be used safely for consumption.
3. PUNARNAVA MANDUR
Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) is an herb that derives its name from a hindi word which means everlasting youth. It is a tablet formulation that is great for use as a dietary supplement. It helps to support healthy cell growth and function*.
4. WHEAT GRASS POWDER
Wheat grass is the grass of young plants of Wheat (Triticum aestivum). The plant prefers temperate regions for its growth. Wheat grass plant is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. The chlorophyll content of the wheat grass leaves has a structural resemblance to Hemoglobin, which is a blood pigment found in the RBCs.
5. GREEN ESSENTIALS
Green essential is a patent product which is formulated using five different herbs. The ingredients of the green essentials are grape seed (Vitis vinifera), Wheat grass (Triticulum Aestivum), Spirulina (Spirulina Platensis), green tea (Camellia Sinensis) and amla (Embllica Officinalis). These herbs are really effective in increasing the Hemoglobin levels and also maintaining them. They help by increasing the production of rakta dhatu from rasa dhatu and hence helps in completing the deficiency going on in the body. In some genetic disorders, the herbs might help in some alterations at some levels. All over it has great results in anaemia.
6. HEMO PLAN SYRUP
Hemo Plan Syrup is decoction formulation which ahs herbs like manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus), ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), draksha (Vitis vinifera) and sariva (Hemidesmus indicus). The formulation is really effective for all types of anemia and pace up the process of hemoglobin production. The product acts as a blood purifier as well and is made with natural herbs under strict Ayurvedic principles. The symptoms like weakness, anorexia etc. subsides gradually with regular use of this syrup. All the herbs in this formulation are effective in providing strength and are nutritional of the body.
- Chandraprabha Vati - 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Arogayavardhini Vati - 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Wheat Grass Powder - 1 teaspoonful, twice daily mixed in a glass of warm water.
- Green Essentials - 1 capsule, twice daily with warm water after meals.
- Hemo Plan Syrup - 2 teaspoonful, twice daily after meals.