- Amla is commonly known as Indian gooseberry.
- Emblica officinale is the Latin name of this plant.
- It helps to maintain healthy immune system.
- It helps to maintain healthy vision.
- It helps to maintain healthy hair and skin.
Availability: 997 In Stock
Product Weight (gms) : 100 gm
Dosage : 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after the meals.
SKU: PASHP1 BRAIN / MEMORY / MENTAL / NERVE HEALTH,DIGESTIVE HEALTH,ENDOCRINE HEALTH,HAIR HEALTH,Planet Ayurveda,SINGLE HERB CHOORNAM,Single Herb Powders,SKIN HEALTH
|S. No.||Herb Used||Latin Name||Quantity|
|1.||Amla||Emblica officinalis||100 gm|