Managing healthy sugar levels is not a science but an art. Developed by MD Ayurveda expert from India, this herbal tea helps to clear up channels to promote the flow of Vata.
Ancient Indian sages described imbalanced sugar levels as Madhumeha- the most aggravated stage of Vata dosha. Dia-Plan is a plan to maintain healthy sugar levels by balancing the "vata" energy of the body. It contains herbs like Fenugreek, Jamun, Tulsi, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Green tea which are rich in bitters, natural flavonoids, polyphenols, anti-oxidants and mostly Vata balancing herbs.
As per Ayurveda, The whole universe is made up of 5 elements - Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Space. Earth + Water = Kapha, Fire = Pitta , Air + Space = Vata. All humans are made from combinations of these 5 elements and a Soul, which makes us alive.
- Jamun (Syzigium jambolanum) - Java apple is a astringent tasting fruit native to India and south east asia. The seed powder is traditionally used to manage healthy sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum) - This is a powerful anti- vata herb as per Ayurveda. Vata is the cause of aches and pains and tiredness described as a condition called" Angamarda". Classified in Ayurveda as best herb for "Angmard"
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) - There is no one in the world who won't like the exotic flavor of cinnamon or it's calming mind fragrance, clearing the channels of energy and taking to the world of openness and tranquility.
- Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum) - Green cardamom grows in Southern serene mountains of India. The It pacifies Pitta and ease the digestive issues while you savour the exotic taste.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) - Holy basil is household herb grown for its religious and medicinal attributes. Described in Ayurveda as as "Bhootghani" ( remover of evil ). It has natural sugar balancing properties. Herbal teas made from Tulsi are popular in India as well as western world.
- Green Tea (Camelia sinensis) - There is something in the nature of tea that leads us into the world of quiet contemplation of life. Green tea holds a stunning reputation as a natural reservoir of anti-oxidant compounds for healthy living.